Thursday 11 February 2016

Pop Punk Shoot with @LaurenSawkinsPhotography !

Hey Guys!So the other day I did this awesome photo-shoot with a friend of mine, and her pictures are really great! You should totally look up some of her pictures on the net!
FEATURED in this blog post is the classic chic, pop punk, edgy look. It really is quite simple, and super fun! All you have to do is throw on some kick-ass shoes(preferably with studs), some ripped jeans, a black leather jacket, some layering and voila!You can also complete the outfit with certain accessories including a big chunky foreign necklace, a snap-back or beanie.
The thing I loved most about this shoot was the fact that I didn't feel like I had to be anyone other than me. I've always been such a tomboy and skater kid my whole life,so naturally this look was a lot easier for me to put together & wear.
Here are some photos from the shoot! Hope you like and enjoy them! If there is a certain style you'd like a blog done on, you can just shoot me an email me at ravinesmusic@gmail.com!
Til next time peeps!
-Adelaide



This is a good look for both fall & winter. Too cold? Throw on your jacket and still look BA. Too hot? Keep the jacket off and work in some cool layering to punk-up your outfit even more!




Snapbacks,Long-boards,Layering,
Punk it up your way!

 

The makeup chosen for this shoot mostly consists of Covergirl Cosmetics, & drug pharmacy products. The easiest way to punk up an outfit? Dark eye-shadows & liner!  With this look, anything black is always acceptable! But be careful how far you go with the liner and/or lipstick as you risk crossing into goth style.


Need more inspiration? Add some favorite Band Tee's & work your own DIY magic! I personally ripped these black jeans with a knife and a cheese-grater! Mesh, rips, studs, it's all awesome!
 


 

 
 



Hope you enjoyed this blog! :) And remember to be your own super punky self!

@Copyright Lauren Sawkins Images
Details: 
Hair & Makeup by Lauren Sawkins
Photography: Lauren Sawkins
Model: Adelaide Chapman















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts below! :)