Monday 1 February 2016

Beginning Blogging!

Hello Everyone!

This is my first blog, I have been wanting to write one for forever but never had the time to commit to it. Now I do!Yay!

Just a little information about me : 

My name is Adelaide! My artist name on various sites is "Ravine". I am a 19yr musician and aspiring model from Canada, On.

 I have two adorable little cats and enjoy spending my time reading, longboarding, modelling and of course writing and performing my own songs! 

I have been performing for as long as I can remember. First in a band with my family called "Simplesong" and afterwards through school. I play guitar, piano, sing and make covers of various pop songs on Youtube. 

Anyway, I am so excited to be starting this blog which will consist of many different things, mostly: music, beauty, modelling, and random thoughts :) Hope you enjoy!

-Adelaide  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts below! :)